Reflecting its vision and aligned with the objective of acting responsibly in the community in which it operates and in relations with its customers, the protection of privacy and personal data and its transparent and honest treatment are essential values for the entire company Vicente Vieira .
For this reason, our company processes personal data based on the following principles:
– The processing of personal data is carried out in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner;
– The respective collection is made only for duly determined, explicit and legitimate purposes, in accordance with the applicable legislation;
– The data collected is limited to what is absolutely essential and for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– Only workers and collaborators whose functions so require have access to the processed personal data;
– Personal data is treated confidentially.
According to data protection legislation, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the data subject). An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The person responsible for the processing of personal data will be Vicente Vieira Construções, with whom the data subjects relate.
CONDITIONS FOR TREATMENT
Vicente Vieira will only process personal data if one of the conditions set out in the data protection legislation is met, namely:If the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data;
– If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the data subject;
– When treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the company Vicente Vieira is subject;
– If treatment is necessary to guarantee legitimate interests of Vicente Vieira.
TERM OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
In line with the aforementioned principles, personal data processed by the company Vicente Vieira are kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. These deadlines are determined based on information retention criteria defined and appropriate for each treatment and respecting the legal and regulatory obligations imposed on the company.
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
Vicente Vieira ensures that the data subject can exercise the rights conferred on him by data protection legislation, namely:
– Right of access to personal data (the holder of personal data can obtain confirmation as to whether his personal data is processed and access information about them);
– Right of rectification (the holder of personal data can request its rectification or have it completed);
– Right to erasure (the data subject may request that his personal data be erased in certain situations: (i) if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed, (ii) if the data subject withdraw the consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for it, (iii) if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests, (iv) if the personal data have been processed illegally, (v) if personal data are to be deleted under a legal obligation or (vi) if personal data has been collected in the context of the provision of information society services);
– Right to limit the processing (the holder of personal data has the right to request the limitation of his processing when (i) he disputes its accuracy and for a period of time that allows to verify its accuracy, (ii) considers that the processing it is unlawful, (iii) if the data is no longer needed for processing purposes, but that data is necessary for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding or (iv) if the personal data subject has objected treatment and there is no prevailing legitimate interest);
– Right to data portability (when the processing is based on consent or the execution of a contract and is carried out by automated means, the holder of personal data may request the delivery, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, of the personal data concerning you and which you have provided, as well as asking that personal data be transmitted to another controller, as long as this is technically possible);
– Right to object (the data subject has the right to object to the processing at any time when (i) the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for processing or (ii) the processing is carried out for purposes other than those for which which data were collected);
– Right not to be subject to individual decisions that are exclusively automated (in certain situations, the holder of personal data has the right to request human intervention when decisions are made based on exclusively automated processing);
– Right to withdraw your consent (the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent he has provided for the processing of his personal data);
– Right to complain to the National Data Protection Commission (on any issues related to the processing of your personal data).
If you intend to exercise any of the rights referred to or clarify issues related to the protection of privacy and personal data by Vicente Vieira, you can do so by letter or email to the contacts we provide in the “contacts” section of this website.
Vicente Vieira has security, technical and organizational measures at its disposal that guarantee the protection of personal data against personal data breaches (“personal data breach”: security breach that causes, accidentally or illicitly, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, preserved or subject to any other type of treatment) and against any other form of unlawful treatment.
The commitment assumed in the protection of personal data also implies that, whenever personal data are transmitted to other entities, they are obliged to adopt technical and organizational measures that guarantee the same level of protection.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
In the exercise of its activity, the company Vicente Vieira may have to communicate or give access to your personal data to other entities, always ensuring that they present technical and organizational measures that adequately protect personal data.
Personal data will only be accessed or shared with the following entities:
– Companies owned by Vicente Vieira;
– Entities that provide services to the company, in terms of, for example, computer support, document management, legal support, human resources;
– Customers of Vicente Vieira;
– Public authorities (for example the Tax and Customs Authority).
The User may request the alteration or deletion of personal data, as well as accessing them, whenever he wishes through a written request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org